Brainstorming is a well-known method for collecting ideas orally. It encourages participants to think freely and openly without inhibitions, stimulating creativity and spontaneous thought processes. This method can generate inspiration for innovation. The topics handled can examine optimistic scenarios or wanted consequences and not only regard negative problem statements. Like brainwriting, brainstorming allows a group to focus on a specific and concrete topic and develop solutions or ideas for it simultaneously but individually.
Use this method to:
- Produce ideas and stimulate creativity.
- Define ideas.
- Overcome blocks and think critically.
- Plan approaches or solve problems.
- Duration: < 30 min
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Group Size: < 20
- Level of interaction: High
- Multilanguage fit: no
- Preparation Time: Short
- Purpose: Knowledge construction
- Type of Online Events: Workshop,Hackaton,Webinar