The Drawing Together method is based on storytelling through the use of five easy-to-draw symbols with a universal meaning. It taps into a playful mode to broaden the range of possibilities and elicit the right answers. Drawing becomes a game with the beneficial option of side stepping the limitations imposed by logical thinking and allowing participants to find and express hidden ideas that are otherwise hard to access.
Use this method to:
- Develop and deepen a shared understanding of a vision or complex dynamics.
- Insert a creative burst during a long meeting.
- Overcome literacy and language barriers.
- Reveal obscure or hidden relationships when working on a complex project.
- Help a vision statement come to life – particularly for visually-oriented people.
- Duration: 30 min - 1 hour
- Difficulty Level: Complex
- Group Size: < 20
- Level of interaction: High
- Multilanguage fit: yes
- Preparation Time: Medium
- Purpose: Knowledge construction
- Type of Online Events: Workshop,Hackaton,Webinar