The Elevator Pitch is a time-effective method used to support formal presentations of individual participants or their institutions within a larger group of persons. Guided by a short briefing, participants create a 30 to 60 seconds informative and compelling pitch that should be delivered in an (imaginary) elevator ride.
Use this method to:
- Deal with time constraints for presentations.
- Support participants when introducing themselves, their institutions, or their work.
- Introduce a new idea or project in a persuasive way.
- Duration: < 30 min
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Group Size: 21 - 50
- Level of interaction: Medium
- Multilanguage fit: yes
- Preparation Time: Medium
- Purpose: Access and motivation
- Type of Online Events: Workshop,Virtual conference,Webinar,Corporate town hall