A knowledge fair is a method used to share experiences, encourage the exchange of information and knowledge, and promote new ideas and concepts. In a knowledge fair, experts from various subject matters are vital for the information exchange to take place. Applying this method in an online setting will require good planning, creativity, and flexibility.
Use this method to:
- Provide a networking platform.
- Share knowledge, facilitate access to experts and understand peer perspectives.
- Display resources and promote best practices.
- Duration: 1 - 2 hours
- Difficulty Level: Complex
- Group Size: 51 - 100
- Level of interaction: High
- Multilanguage fit: no
- Preparation Time: Medium
- Purpose: Information exchange,Online socialization
- Type of Online Events: Virtual Fairs