Ecocycle planning is a method for projects and strategies that allows all participants simultaneously to reorganise an action plan by exploring four fundamental steps. Participants can transform stagnation into progress and failure into success through a cycle of birth, maturity, creative destruction, and renewal.
Use this method to:
- Set priorities and balance a portfolio of strategies.
- Identify waste and opportunities to free up resources.
- Bring and hear all perspectives at once.
- Create resilience and absorb disruptions by reorganising together.
- See the broader picture and the details.